Product Code : ME-15
Brand Name : MAESTRO ENTERPRISES
Rockwool Superfine Loose Mineral & Granulated Wool is a high temperature insulating fibers well processed from natural Rocks of chosen quality confirming to IS: 3677. The Loose Mineral Wool having uniquely long fibers and excellent technical properties required to meesevere service situation. This kind of wool can be utilized for insulating tanks, pipelines, equipments, furnaces, ovens and buildings.
The properties of the product comprise water repellent, odorless, incombustibility, non-corrosive, non-settling, heat resistant, fire resistant and sound absorption. The Rockwool Superfine Loose Mineral & Granulated Wool is felted equally in needed density & thickness, both side laminated with Galvanized Iron Wire nettings which are utilized to insulate industrial environment, fine large vessels, hot & cold air ducts, heat exchangers and so on.
- Standard Packing: These are packed in HDPE bags of 40 kg. Each.
- Service Temperature: - 50o to 750o Centigrade.
- Thermal Conductivity: It has very low K values for large array of temperature. Typical thermal conductivity values for varied densities and mean temperature.
- Compression Resistance: This provides great resistance to compression and has fine resilience and regain its nominal thickness after removal of normal compressive load.
- Moisture Resistance: It is good resistant to most common salts, chemicals and vapor. It is moisture resistant & doesn't absorb moisture from atmosphere.
- Mineral Wool Granules: Formed of insulation wool nodules of sizes between 1mm to 5mm. Granular form is extremely useful in filling gaps, since rigid insulation cannot be utilized in joints where expansion and contraction are possible. May also be used in spraying. Advantages lie in even density in the filled area and easy application. May be used in both hot and cold temperature conditions.