Rockwool Resin Bonded Slab
Rockwool Resin Bonded Slab
Product Code : ME-16
Brand Name : MAESTRO ENTERPRISES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Rockwool Resin Bonded Slabs are made up of top-notch fibers spun from supreme Rocks molten at top temperature and bonded with a thermosetting resin. The diameter of fibers, the equability of fiber distribution, the fiber lay pattern and identical bulk density are exceptional attributes of these slabs and are controlled to form slabs of redefined thickness & density. These offer the finest combination of thermal insulation, sound absorption and fire protection properties conforming to standards ASTM C 612, BS-39588-5 and IS: 8183:93. They are a highly versatile material, convenient to transport and simple to cut, fit & handle. These are meant for acoustic & thermal insulation of slightly curved surfaces or flat surfaces operating at temperatures up to 750o 'C'. The Rockwool Resin Bonded Slabs can be utilized in cold insulation up to -50 degree C temperature. These are made from long, non-combustible resin bounded fibers with highly load bearing characteristics.
- Standard Availability: Rockwool Resin Bonded Slabs available in wide range of density from 48 Kg/ Cubic mtr. to 150 Kg / Cubic Mtr., i n standard size of 1000 mm x 500 mm. Thickness are from 25 mm to 100 mm. 120 mm and 150 mm thick slabs are also available on request for minimum quantity of 1000 Sq. Mtr. only. It is available with one side facing such as Aluminum foi I, Black or White veil or with out facing. Please contact while facing any quarry.
- Thermal Conductivity: Rockwool Resin Bonded Slabs has got excellent low thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK at 50 degree C mean temperature.
- Fire Resistance: These are non combustible when tested as per IS:3144: 1992 clause 16 St Class '0' to the building regulations.
- Acoustical Properties: They are suitable for acoustical treatment in industrial and building applications.
- Compatibility: These mattresses are compatible with all form of material with which they are likely to come in contact in industrial & building applications.
- Moisture Resistance: These Slabs are non- hygroscopic, no n-capillary. They does not absorb moisture from atmosphere. Water repellent grade products available on request.
- Compressive strength: The mattresses are resistant to compression and excellent recovery after compression.
- Chemical Neutrality: Chemical neutral with a PH value of 7. The mattresses will neither cause nor pro mote corrosion.
- Biological Properties: Rockwool Resin Bonded Slabs are Rot proof, will not sustain vermin & will not encourage growth of bacteria, mould or fungi.